Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WHERE'S MY BABY!!!!

Last night I went in to say goodnight to my mom and Kingston. Kingston had already been asleep for a long time so when I looked at his empty bed my heart about jumped out of my throat. I kept saying "where's my baby!?!?". The lights were off so I checked the floor and all around and I just kept panicking....
Bret ran to the room after I yelled for him and suggested we check under his bed. I didn't even think he could fit under there but sure enough this is what we found. Bret got him out from under the bed and put him back in his place. Crisis averted.

2 comments:

Colton said...

When I was little I used to crawl off into tiny spaces and fall asleep all the time. Except I was naked. Be grateful you don't have to deal with that.

Kelliann said...

Anita has done that. I heard her crying but I couldn't find her anywhere.