Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Shower

My friends Shye and Trina from my ward threw me a sweet baby shower for London. It was so thoughtful of them to plan one for me. Shye likes to go all out and spoil me sometimes which makes me one lucky girl.
This was the delicious spread of snacks and dessertsShye put together that I stuffed my face with.
Kingston stuffed his face too...
We had a big crowd of guest come and go and Trina put together some super cute games that had us all thinking. My favorite was the candy bar game... Can you guess why? lol
And of course London's wardrobe doubled in size from all the thoughtful gifts! She got lots of cute stuff I can't wait for her to see.
I just want to Thank Shye and Trina again for all their efforts and kindness and everyone else for coming and their adorable gifts and thoughts. I truly am blessed to have so many great people in my life. London will have lots of awesome people to meet when she is born :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Sooooo sorry I couldn't be there! I also have a gift for you to add the the Lady London collection. I'll call you soon and we can meet up so I can give it to you :)

Unknown said...

Darling baby shower! Congrats!

Heather said...

It was a pretty fun baby shower.
I love the silver space man jacket!