Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Strawberry Sweetie

Today London had her first doctor appointment. We got her dressed all perty like in her strawberry outfit from her aunt Aubrey. I just had to take pictures of her berry sweet outfit. She was so good at her apt. She is in the 50th percentile for her Height and Head and in 25th for her weight. She has made everything so easy for mommy I am just so lucky. I will try and post more pictures from the hospital and such soon but these just couldn't wait.


5 comments:

simplyshye said...

She is beautiFUL !!! i love her already !!!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Oh my word I want to eat her up!! She is so cute. We're so happy for you guys!

Platte and Heather said...

So stinking cute!!! She is perfect!

Brittney said...

Becki she is so flipping cute! I want to see her so bad.

Tara L. Stradling said...

Oh mylanta - she is absolutely beautiful.