Saturday, February 7, 2009

My big sis Elisha and her husband Eric went out of town for a few days and asked if I would mind watching their kids. I excitedly accepted and Kingston and I had a fun little visit while they were away. The kids were in school the first few days but we still had some fun. Mal gave me a pedi while we watched Kylar, Keaton and Kingston take a bath.

Always happy in the tub :)
Friday night I brought the kids out to Mesa (except Brayden who went to Joe's). Bret's awesome company Infusion Soft was hosting their company party and it was totally set up for kids entertainment. They had SOOOO much food and treats and fun bouncy thingies.
Kingston somehow managed to find this football in someones cube and carried it around as long as we let him.
They had fun prizes...
face painting...
and character drawings. Hooray!
As you can see it wore Kb out but it was such a blast. Thanks Infusion Soft
People say Kingston looks like Keaton, What do you think?

No comments: