Sunday, December 16, 2007

Santa Baby...

Slip a Super Charged Nissan Frontier 4x4 under my tree.... Wow! Bret must have been an extra good boy this year because Santa brought him a BIG toy!
This truck is the first thing I have ever seen Bret get excited about! (Besides Suns games) This sucker is fully loaded with leathers seats, sun roof, 4 wheel drive, tow package, bed liner, roof rack, 6 disk changer and some other guy stuff I probably don't understand. It's pretty sweet and I hope it makes my baby (Bret) happy! He got a smoking deal on it and he deserves every single ounce of Horse Power in it.

2 comments:

Bret said...

Well, my wife posted about the new truck before I had a chance to do it myself. Yes, I'm pretty excited about it but my post would've gone something like this: Title: Wishful Thinking??
With our little expanding family I convinced myself that my 2 door, tiny Saturn was not going to be very family friendly and that it had served me well but now it was time to part. I've had it for about 3 years now and it's been paid off for almost 2. It needed some work done (new tires, brakes, tune-up) and before I put more time and money into it I thought I'd just let a dealer take care of that. I've driven the Saturn for this long as an economical decision, which is good, but I really HATED driving it. It's just so small and unmanly. And there's been so many times recently where Becki and I have to borrow someone's truck to haul something. So, I found this truck and I thought no that's out of my price range, but then they lowered it into my price range. Yeah it has all the extras that I really don't need, but I love driving it. I just filled it up and so I'll see just how bad the gas mileage is. If it's just ridiculous then I might only keep it for a few months and then sell it. I'm pretty sure I can sell it for more then I paid for it. But in the meantime I love it!

Anonymous said...

Don't sell it! I'm really glad you have a manly truck to do manly stuff in with your new little boy. It's good to spoil ourselves and splurge every now and then, it makes things all the more fun and emjoyable. Even if the gas mileage is bad you have to keep it as that one little extravagance for yourself.