Saturday, December 8, 2007

Last night out-

So, the company I work for, Infusion Software, is awesome as you all know. Well this time they sent out at e-mail Thursday during the middle of the day asking if anyone wanted to go to the "Governor's Celebration of Innovation Ball." I guess Infusion won one of the main awards last year. So Infusion had a table of 10 they bought and needed people to fill the spots . I asked Becki thinking that because she was just about to have a baby and her Mom had just flown into town from Utah that she wouldn't want to go, but because she was just about to have a baby and her Mom had just flown into town she wanted to go! Go figure- Anyways , we got all dressed up and fought through traffic and finally made it just it time at the new Univ. of Phoenix stadium. We were the only 3 at our table, so we represented Infusion well. There were about 1500 people in attendance . We got to eat a fancy dinner that was delectable. The dessert, creme brulee, or however you spell it was worth the drive over alone. So good. Afterwards we went to Becki's sister's house and played some Nertz with Paul, Carli, Aubrey, Steven, Debi, Becki and me and well I bet you already know who won; me of course!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Becki you look so cute but I cant believe you havent popped yet. Keep us all updated when you have Kingston k.!! I better not see you tom at church:) I mean I want to but I want you to have your baby!