Monday, December 3, 2007

Routine

Bret and I have this little routine that is pretty hilarious with our dog Je Suis (Yes, she IS a dog). Every time we leave she has to stay behind the baby gate in the kitchen and she knows to go in there all by herself. So, when we get home she knows it's time to come out and that means she gets to go outside too. Bret usually unlatches the gate because when we get home from anywhere I usually have to go potty super bad. I'm sure any Mom's out there now how that is when you are pregnant! SO, the first thing Je Suis does when she gets out is run as fast as she can through all the rooms in our house trying to find me and then after she does then she runs outside with Bret. After finding me on the potty every time for 9 months she automatically runs straight to the bathroom now. One day, there were water tracks down the hall and the bathroom rug was all wet and so were Je Suis' feet. Hmmmmm? we wondered... Our theory is she assumed I was there and tried to jump in my lap before she realized I wasn't there, landing of course in the toilet. It was just too bad we didn't see it to laugh at her.

Yesterday, we followed the same routine and I was going potty (of course) and Je Suis was airborne into my lap before she even got around the corner. This confirmed our theory so we have decided to conduct an experiment and film her every time we get home to see if she will land in the toilet again.

Experiment clip #1 - Action!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Becki! That is so funny...don't you just love little doggie friends? :) So how are you feeling? I just got back from the docs and if he doesn't come in the next few days I am going to be induced probably on Thursday. Yikes! I am ready, though. You look so adorable with your cute tummy! Hope all is going well! What calling did you guys get in the ward?

Sheena said...

That is funny, it will be greater if you watch her on video jumping in!! I hope you have him, I keep checking daily. You look cute all pregnant! Can't wait to see pics of Kingston!