Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pea Pod

Kasha brought Jack over to visit last week and I got to hold him! He is so ity bity, I just love him! I tried to take him off her hands for a while but she wasn't interested. We put him in one of London's Pea Pods and had to take a picture. These little snuggly sacques are the perfect swaddleing solution for infants and are REALLY cute. My sister is selling them for $25 and you can get them in whatever color you like. You can even do a matching beanie for $5 more! Kasha already ordered one for 'lil Jack and I ordered a bunch! Let me know if you might like to order one for your little sweet pea.
Thanks Kasha for sharing Jack with me! I need him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have let you hold him more! I'm so sorry for being the baby hog! I can't wait for my pea pod! He really was happy to be in it....that is his happy face! LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.