Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas!

We had so much fun Christmas day we forgot to take very many pictures. I will still give a brief breakdown...

5:30am- wake up by myself cuz I am big and can't sleep, so I take a bath.
8ish - Wake up again but with everyone else, time to open presents! I was pretty anxious to give Bret all is presents.

Kingston was here and there with all the wrapping paper and presents but he was still cute. We didn't have many presents for him to open anyways because his daddy bought him some educational reading books, dvd's, flash cards etc. I think we ended up putting him down for a nap in the middle of everything.

The gift giving started out great when Barry gave us our own HOT CHOCOLATE maker! I love hot chocolate and milk steamers and the machine he gave us makes both plus lots more. I use it almost everyday now. (Thanks Barry!)

I thought I was going to be the coolest wife ever this year because I worked hard and saved up and got Bret lots of really awesome gifts but as you all know he blew me out of the water with the necklace he gave me with London's name on it. However, he is pretty excited about his P90x collection with the dumb bells and iron gym. I also got him clothes, money for a suit, a new wallet, ASU propaganda, a football and of course the wii. I was taken care of too with some delicious shampoo, my jewelry, new clothes, movies, a poker set (which I begged Santa for) A FREAKIN sweet griddle (which I have already used!) and the Wii fit. We also got some pretty great gifts from Bret's parents. They take good care of us. Chad got me some awesome pink house socks and my new FAVORITE book, Broken Things to Mend by Jeffery R. Holland. Bret and I have been reading it together. It is really a great book to start a new year with. I will be posting from it frequently, I know it.

10:30ish - Big breakfast with snowman pancakes and HOT CHOCOLATE!

afternoon - more wii, poker, and of course another Ping Pong tournament.

7pm - Shelley and the girls put together this most BEAUTIFUL dinner. We ate like royalty for sure.

Then games and movies the rest of the night. Kingston was especially attatched to Barry. He was so clingy and cuddley with him for some reason. SO cute though!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

My BF is certainly a good snuggle BEAR!!