Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I wish we never met!

I wouldn't say I have expensive taste at all UNTIL I saw this delicious Diaper Bag at Baby Bliss. (don't go in there! You'll be hooked and want to spend lots of money on ridiculous things you don't need.) So now I WISH I NEVER MET this perfect bag. "Why?" you ask... Notice I did not post the price. YIKES! However, it still earned my attention and a shout out on my blog. All of Petunia Pickle Bottom's stuff is to die for so no surprise....



Here is why the Society Satchel is the coolest bag ever!

  • 4 ways to carry:
    • Hobo/Clutch - Made out of coordinating tweed fabric studded with Cake signature rivets
    • Shoulder Strap- Adjustable strap constructed of tweed with antique brass hardware.
    • Backpack—Shoulder strap converts to the backpack by threading through internal bag loops.
    • Valet Stroller Clips—Stroller clips that match the Cake collection feature antique brass clips and Cake signature rivets & a monogrammed flannel organizer pouch.
  • Built-in Changing Station:
    • Easy glide antique brass zipper with Cake signature zipper pull
    • Removable, plush changing pad
    • 3 organizational pockets for wipey case, diapers and ointments
  • Pockets galore:
    • 4 bottle ( 2 outside/2 inside)
    • 5 organizational (2 outside/2 inside)
    • Front patch pocket with magnetic snap and easy “reach and grab” cell phone pocket
    • Internal zippered “Mommy pocket” with signature “Cake” zipper pull
  • Antique Brass Key clip
  • Embossed plastic Cake wipey case in coordinating color
  • All hardware is custom stamped and sculptured with an antique brass finish
  • Monogrammed Cake flannel dust cover
  • Dimensions: 13"x6.5"x15"
You know you want one too!

2 comments:

Kelliann said...

Both my sister and sister-in-law on the Gledhil side have petunia picklebottom diaper bags and love them. They are so dang cute!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I have a friend who got that bag as a shower gift. She ended up returning it... She also ended up hating it because of how heavy it was. So hope that makes you feel better.