Friday, January 23, 2009

Don't Panic

If you ever get in your car and find and interesting stick on the hood and it starts to move don't panic... I already did. I didn't realize I was such a sissy until this creepy stick on my hood started mutating and doing weird things. Rennai had to keep me calm because I was too afraid to drive while it was on my hood. I mean a stick big could probably easily smash through my windshield and attack me or even open up the passenger door and climb right in to bite me or somethign. Luckily I kept my head about me and drove as fast as I could out of my parking lot until it splattered onto my window. EWE!

3 comments:

Rennai said...

It was a stick bug AKA Walkingstick or Stick insect. Apparently they moult, which is probably what it was doing on the hood of your car. PS. The funniest part was when it finnaly flew off the hood right toward you, and you freaked out like it could have actually hit you :)

becki said...

Shhhh, i left that part out for a reason ;)

Jen said...

I must have grown up with too many brothers cause when I saw the picture, my first response was, "Cooooool!" Call me anytime you have a bug that needs to be "taken care of". :)