Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Are You Expecting?

I just realized so many of my friends are expecting! I have to say my favorite news is NEW mommy news. Probably because I know how much fun it is to have a baby and how great life is because of babies. Anyways, I wanted to do a little poll to see exactly how many of our friends are expecting, so if you have a sec. please leave a comment with your due date, what number baby this is for you, if you know what you are having or of course if you just had a baby.


Also, it might be fun to start a forum or something amongst the mommies... I don't know about other pregnant mommies but when the bun is in the oven I need a lot to distract me and keep me busy or I just can't stand the waiting! So if you would be interested in a pregnancy/baby forum let me know and we can start one!

-becki

6 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

I am due Jan 7...Oh wait...today. This is my second and I am having a girl.

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

I'm due July 16th. Our second! :)

Rylee said...

Due Jan 15th with our second, its a girl!

brett and carly said...

I'm due March 14th with our first... and it's a BOY! :)

The Brinkerhoff's said...

I'm due July 20th and it's my second!!!

Jen said...

I am due May 13th -- it's our first!!