Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas at the Crosby's is like nothing else. Non-stop games, food and fun! I am still recovering....

On Christmas Eve we cheated and opened one of our presents up early. Bret was 100% AGAINST the idea but the Wii ended up being one of our main sources of entertainment that day. I am not a gamer by any means but the Wii opens up all kinds of doors to big fun and some really funny/embarrassing photo and video opportunities. I am hooked on the Wii Fit, I love how it tracks how much I work out on it and it actually made my muscles hurt from using it. (I am such a wuss) Bret eventually broke down and played too, his fav is Mario Kart.

The guys had multiple Ping Pong tournaments. Everything turns into a competition at the Crosby's. I wasn't up to par in the beginning but I quickly became the cometitive type myself.
One of the many times the Family is sitting down to pig out... Shelley makes the best food ever!
me and my shwwweetie! Love him, He loves me...
Tami is the giver of the family, here she is giving me a back rub. I am just glad I do hair so I have something to trade for her soothing massages. (love you Tammers!)
Shelley works hard every year to make matching jammy pants for everyone each year. This year she had 3 extras to make (Kirk, Barry and Kingston). Aren't they so great! Busy Girl.
I stand out like a smurf... and I don't mean my blue shirt :( (note to self NEVER stand next to Lisa in pictures. lol)
Awe, Christmas is so fun when you share it with the ones you love. (specially kids, I can't wait till next year when we will have TWO!)
When I said Christmas at the Crosby's was fun it was a bit of an understatement. I can't picture another group of adults acting this silly, ON CAMERA!
Again, with the competition, the guys had to out do the girls in both height and acrobatics...

This is right before I got on top of the Pyramid. (jk mom)
Cute little treasure trolls.... you know what I am talking about.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Becki--

You have such a darling family! I've been stalking you for a while and come take a peek here every so often, but decided to stop stalking this year and let people know that I read their blogs. :) You can come check out our family, if you're interested.

superheroes-r-us.blogspot.com

Jodie (Cozza) Heiselt