Monday, November 3, 2008

Want to Learn Photoshop???

I've had several friends ask me if I would teach them how to understand and use photoshop, so many that it would be more sensible to host a class then try to teach them all individually. If you have Photoshop or plan to get it and are interested in learning how to use it let me know. I plan to teach a 4 hour class on how to understand the PS interface as well as popular effects and basic tools to vamp up your personal photos. I also plan on including a disk with digital paper, embelishments, brushes, borders and more to get you started on your own digital scrapook. I'm charging $25 for the class and cd as well as some addition helpful material. You will simply need a laptop and your own version of PS already installed and some scratch paper to take notes if you wish. The location is dependant on how many more individuals sign up and the date(s) also depends on who is attending.

Email or call me (becki) if you're interested in signing up as soon as possible even if you are not 100% positive. Thanks all!

2 comments:

The Grandy's said...

That sounds like a really fun class. I would love to take it.

Jen said...

That is the craziest thing because just YESTERDAY I thought, "I wonder if Becki would teach me photoshop.." And then BAM there you were wanting to teach me!!! How great is that. Ok, we'll talk today!! Yay!!