Friday, November 7, 2008

Family Photos

We went out and took some family pictures with some friends of ours. Buddy and Sara Haws and their two kids snapped some shots of us and I did their family shoot in return. We wanted to get them done early this year since we didn't our pictures mailed out in time last year. Kingston was a pretty good boy for most of the pictures too. The sweaters are deceiving though because it was HOT!





I posted some images I took of Kingston on my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG and will soon post the pictures I took of the Haws as well. I have time this year to do more family shoots if your wanting to get your family in. I am doing a cheap package deal for a Family Shoot & Christmas Card included. You can call or email me if you're interested. (I am willing to trade services for a Shoot as well)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the new fam pics! so darling!

What a hott family!!

Barnes Blog said...

I might have to steal your idea, I love the brown sweaters, and the idea of doing them early, especially because I am turning into a blimp again, and would not like to be remembered that way, my sisterhas enough wedding photos of me with Calvy for that. And sweater for sure will not be enough, instead of sweating we will be FREEZING, it is a chilly 34 degrees out today. Calvy keeps saying "code, code". Bring on the snow storms.