Monday, November 10, 2008

The Time Has Come...

Bret and I have finally come to terms with the fact that we have outgrown our house. SO, we are renting our condo out and looking for something BIGGER. I created a blog with picture and details for our condo and would absolutely appreciate it if you could tell anyone you know about it. Also, We would love to help someone out by renting their home so if you know of someone looking for renters please let us know as we are interested. Thanks so much for all of your help in advance.

Click HERE for details on our home for rent.

4 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...

Becki,
I totally know a house you could rent! It would be so fun to have you guys in the neighborhood! I will email you the details.

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Hey there is a house for rent in our neighborhood you totally need to rent it so we can hang out more.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

We currently have renters or I would tottaly help you out... OH well you probably dont want to live in Queen Creek anyway. Well good luck house hunting... And with the move I HATE MOVING seeing as I have been moving for the past 2 years.

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

Oh yeah you should totaly post your condo on Craigs list too. Thats what we did and we got renters in 3 days!!!