Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 8, 9 and 10

Day 8, I spent all day Saturday driving all over the valley to a baby shower, birthday dinner, scentsy party, game night and graduation bbq for friends of mine. Although it did a number on my gas tank I have to say it was crazy hectic and most ENJOYABLE day. I have such good friends and family who are good people and fun to be with and I consider that a major blessing in my life. I'm so thankful for the friends in my life.

Day 9: I dearly love to laugh. I am thankful for all the things that make me laugh or spreads laughter to others. That includes Brian Regan, funny emails, good stories on peoples blogs, good 'ol jokes and of course comedies! Laughing is so fun and very good for you. So have a laugh today.

Day 10: I am thankful when I am productive. It feels so good to get things done. I always have so many things to do ALL the time I feel like I can never get it all done in time. But when I accomplish just a few things what a good feeling it gives me and "OH!" surprise I am motivated to do even more! Yeah for being productive.

2 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...

I love our pictures! They look so cute. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming to my shower! I can't believe the 101 was closed! I almost gave up myself. hehe