Saturday, December 20, 2008

Still Hunting...

Bret and I still have not come to an agreement on a name for our little Honey Bee so I am calling in all reinforcements to contribute any before she makes her debut. {Just so you know London, Story, Bentley, and Presley are the names we disagree on} I guess we shouldn't be so stubborn but neither of us wants to budge so we gotta keep thinking up new names till we get the right one. Who knows, maybe I will give into Story just so she can have a name lol.

Anyways, leave a comment if you think of something we might like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kashina, Kashi, Kashmasta,....just kidding. Let me think of some good ones.

Stacy said...

Don't sweat it. Ashytyn was namesless for at least 12 hours, we had a few we'd been debating and after seeing her and holding her then I knew. But then again we thought we had another couple months before we had to have a name.

Good luck.