Monday, December 15, 2008

Copy Cat

I cut Rennai's hair drastically last week and instantly wanted to cut mine the same way! She looks so awesome, the pictures just don't do her justice. Unfortunately Bret and I had this little arrangement where I wasn't allowed to cut my hair as long as he let me cut his my way... Well, I pretty much couldn't handle not cutting my hair after I fell in love with Rennai's so I broke our little deal (sorry babe).


I knew if I didn't do it today I probably wouldn't do it at all because today is pretty much my only free day this week so I bugged two friends of my friends who do hair to get one of them to do it for me today. Here is the before picture of my plain long hair on my head....
Here is my plain long hair on the floor and not my head.
Here is me takingawkward pics of my stinkin' awesome hair. I am not being conceited cuz i know the pictures are blah but the cut is AWESOME. (Thanks Brittney Hatch) and thanks Rennai for letting me copy you, lol.

I can't wait to mess with it and style it diff. ways. I forget how much I LOVE having short hair! Bret was so sad when he first saw it... or at least he pretended to be until 5 minutes later when he gave up his phasode and confessed how much he LOVES it too. He is so sweet. Gotta love him!

9 comments:

Kelliann said...

Such cute hair! I love it. Mike is the same way- when I tell him I want to cut my hair short he tells me how much he really really likes it long, but after I cut he likes it.

buddyandsarahaws said...

Super cute,I love the new do!

Trina said...

Cuuuuute! i HAVE to copy!

Carli said...

It looks so much better than mine I love it!

Lisa said...

NOOOOOO!!!

Rennai said...

That first picture of me is CREEPY. You could have at least taken out the red eye, jeeze!!! Thanks for the cut and being hair buddies. PS... it's "Facade"

Tara L. Stradling said...

I love it too! Absolutely DARLING!

simplyshye said...

Can I say ??? HOT MAMMAA !!!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

I LOVE IT!!! Now I want mine that way too! You look so HOT!