Sunday, December 14, 2008

I have a 1yr old?

Woa now, I have a 1 year old, when did that happen? I feel like the year just snuck up on me out of now where. Kingston has made this last year the best year of my life. Everything about him just makes me crazy with happiness. He can be a little stink but I still love that too. He is so smart and independant now. It's easy to see how lucky we are.

His birthday party had a few hiccups to start with but worked out non- the less. All of his cousins from az were there and lots of aunts, uncles and grandma's and grandpa's. Kingston probably didn't catch on to the fact that the whole day was for him but he liked it non the less.





We had yummy monster cupcakes and fun prizes for the kids including a piniata. I had a few 2, 3, or 4 cupcakes myself.

This was kingston's cake to destroy and eat. (He is our little monster so we kind of went with the monster theme.)

He held back a little at first....


Then he just kinda gobbled it down...

We are so grateful to everyone who could come and for all his great gifts! He has been enjoying them big time. Anyways, Birthdays are pretty great and so are little 1 yr olds. I highly recomend it.

3 comments:

The Brinkerhoff's said...

SO CUTE!!! Sad We missed it.

Colton said...

Highly recommend what? Not killing your children before they reach a year old?

Kelliann said...

Those cupcakes are so cute! Sorry we weren't there. It looks like it was a lot of fun.