Sunday, December 28, 2008

Are you for REAL!?!?!

This Christmas was INCREDIBLE and I have some pretty fantastic pictures and posts to make about our holiday bliss but of course no time right now.... BUT I've been dying to share this one little thing...

I received some pretty amazing gifts this year but there is one that is particularly special to me. Bret was pretty excited for Christmas to come so he could give me this gift so I knew it was going to be something AWESOME, little did I know how awesome. So there I am sitting with him and ALL his family opening my gift with the enthusiasm of a little kid. I open this little box to find a necklace inside (see image below) and when I read what the necklace says I freak out and the only words I get out are " ARE YOU FOR REAL!?!". Meanwhile everyone else is anxiously asking what it is, only I can't speak. So I hold it up CRYING, and then Lisa, Kari and Tami are crying and yah, I still can't talk. Hugs though, and kisses too, for my super sweet husband for giving me what I wanted in the sweetest way. This goes without saying but I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL EVER!
So our baby girl's name will be London ily Crosby :)

p.s. if you know Bret or I you know how stubborn we both are and what a HUGE gesture this gift was on his part. I guess he will always be one step (make that a few steps) ahead of me on the road to perfection.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

tear...
so sweet.

buddyandsarahaws said...

That is so cute. What a great way to tell you. I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is precious!

Heather said...

That is so sweet. He is very thoughtful.

Rennai said...

I seriously have tears in my eyes right now, not even kidding! You are both super lucky to have each other, you're both really thoughtful towards one another. Good job Bret!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

He is so good to you! I love the name.

Tara L. Stradling said...

K, I knew he was doing this for you, but reading how you reacted brought tears to my eyes. I love how he loves you.

(Well done Bret!)