Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Honey Bee...

I had another routine ultrasound last week and got some new pictures of my honey bee. Rennai came with me to hold Kingston and be my support. I didn't expect to get so excited about seeing her. I know I sound so corny but I think she looks so beautiful and I want her to come out now so I can hold her and meet her and look at her. For her sake I am willing to wait of course, I want her to be healthy and strong and happy.

Bret thinks the picture looks like blah but I think she is gonna look like me! (maybe it's just wishful thinking).


I am so excited about our surprise package. I know we conceived unexpectedly because Heavenly Father knew how much I would want another baby right now so he put things in order in advance so I could have the best life ever, or something like that.... It's gonna be so much fun if I can just make it through the next 2 months!

1 comment:

Tara L. Stradling said...

I LOVE those pictures. I'm in love with that baby already. Thank you for sharing!