Friday, March 4, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

Did I ever tell you that Bret took me on a mini (much needed) vacation for Valentines? He surprised me that night when he told me to pack my bags because we wouldn't be back that night.  *Grin. He took care of the reservations and found us a fab baby sitter and off we went. Goodbye messy house and noisy children HELLO Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort. Good food, better company and nothing but time to enjoy each other. He picked the best place to stay and our room was beyond great. I think my favorite part was relaxing by the pool doing nothing (a thing I did not do once last summer but have every intention of repeating over and over again this summer). So cheers to my super sweet saucy hunkalove husband who spoils me rotten. Love your guts boss baby!

 



No comments: