Thursday, March 3, 2011

Many Faces

Really children? That's the best you can do? I gained double digits for you when I carried you for 9 months and let strangers cut you out of my abdomen and those are the most entertaining faces you can conjure up? To say that I am disappointed would be sugar coating it. 

London: I do believe that double chin could use some work.

Kingston: How bout you put a little more effort into that eye roll next time. 



Honestly, I could really use some comic relief throughout my day but NOOOOO, it's not like I have two toddlers distracting me and making me laugh all day long or anything. Oh wait, yes I do! You expect me to focus with these shenanigans going on around me? Kids are awesome.

3 comments:

Stefanie Hyer said...

Kids are very entertaining!

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Aren't kids stinkers when it comes to the cam? Liv always gives me a scowl and growls "Uh-huh!"

Steven and Keeley said...

haha cute!!! That bottom right photo of London made me shoot water through my nose!