Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Incident


Who can forget the incident?  Just a few days after I purchased a brand new full coverage Benefit lipstick London found it in my purse and had a private art session. That thing was full coverage alright, it fully covered the whole bathroom and my 2 year old. Did I mention I got this new lipstick because she demolished my last one? My first reaction was a fuming "London!!!". Then she started smacking her lips and blowing me kisses and I melted. Second thing I did was of course grab my phone to take some photos. The 3rd thing was damage control. I plopped Lo in the tub and started scrubbing her down and the bright red finger prints all over the walls, cabinets, and counters. Just when I thought I had things under control Lo left a little floating present for me in the bath. SICK!!!! Not my best day but what can you do when your child is determined to live an anything but a quiet life?






1 comment:

Trina said...

Oh my goodness! This is just what Gracie use to do to me, with EVERYTHING! Diaper rash cream was her favorite though. Sure miss you guys and love keeping up on your happenings. I am so excited for you with how successful Whippycake has become, and love your pretty-making videos. (def. need those!)

Trina