Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nesting

Bret discovered a wondrous little nest development right on our front door. Two little love birds decided my glitter wreath was right where they wanted to start a family. Sure enough, in their perfectly crafted nest are 4 tiny little perfect eggs. I am so excited for them to hatch and hope the family of birds stays in the nest forever. I am all excited and worked up about it. It just makes me so happy! You all must come and visit me so you can see the their perfect dwelling. LOVE.




3 comments:

Shelley said...

That is soo Awesome! I wonder what kind of birds they are?? How fun for you and the kids!!

Barnes Blog said...

Seriously, that is picture perfect. I love your pics, are you using PS, what action is that??? I need some tips on PS.
I love your outlook on it, it makes me feel ashamed. We had some sweet nesters make a home in our outdoor chandelier on our front porch. They had 3 babies who hatch and would chirp all the time it was SO sweet, but I got annoyed of all the poop, so when they were out I ripped that nest our so they wouldn't come back. What a Grinch....LOVE.

Barnes Blog said...

Ya, it didn't work, they are back for more. let's compare our baby birdies. Let me know when your hatch, I'll keep you posted on mine.