Friday, January 1, 2010

Warm Fuzzies

We recieved a couple of warm fuzzies from some friends and family this Christmas. Starting with this!
Photobucket
Lisa and Barry found this tree for us in the white mountains, chopped it down and brought it home for us. I LOVE how unique it is and will probably look for a lookalike next year. I sense a tradition in the making.

My sister Missi made these stunning organic stockings for us. They are much better than I could have imagined and far better than what I asked for. LOVES to her!
Photobucket
{Lo doesn't have her own wooden monogram yet but I am searching}
Photobucket

We had some other fantastic holiday goodies but I haven't gotten the pics yet so they are coming soon.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Oh those stockings are so great! and i think a real christmas tree tradition is a very good idea! I love them.