Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fatty

Fatty aka Lo. What can I say? How 'bout what everyone else says? "She is so FAT!" It's all in her head, no really her cheeks are what make her seem fat. She is fashionably bald as well. At 10 months she has the same amount of hair as she did the day she was born. Headbands anyone? Oh yes, the bigger the better! She has a thing for paper products including but not limited to books, boxes, magazines, envelopes and wrappers and she will tear them into tiny pieces and eat them up unless stopped! The horror! She also has been experimenting with walking and climbing the stairs. She started a few weeks ago but like her mother is uncommitted to perfecting the art. She's not a cry baby or a whiner but the child has lungs. She is what I like to call an echo. You say "ahh" and she will say "ahh" right back but louder. And when she is hungry it's "AHH AH AHHHH" until she gets that food in her mouth. Now would also be a good time to mention she bites. Not a playful nibble, oh no, more like "are you edible? can I bit off this appendage?" pit bull bite. Chomp Chomp. So don't put your finger or anything with nerves in the trap unless you want it amputated or have an uncanny urge to feel pain. Fatty here also likes to make the rounds. She will open, dump out, pull out and explore everything in reach as a daily routine. {yah, my house is clean. NOT!} I recently discovered she can take the cap off her bottle. Crap! It's a relief when she goes down for bed but I will admit 30 minutes later I wanna wake her up to feel her brightness in my heart again. Dear Fatty, please don't grow up.

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

ahhhh this is my favorite kind of fat!! The kind that melts my heart. I love when she hyperventilates through her nose. SO CUTE. I get a kick out of all her animal sounds she conjures up.
She is a biter that for sure. I was looking in her mouth (trying) and well need I say more. ouch. Little lady London I heart you! love Aunty lisa

Shelley said...

She is NOT FAT!! She is 'adorable'!! Babies without cheekies are just lacking in cuteness! When she out grows them, they will surely be missed as they are so very kissable! This Gma misses her!!

mishalee said...

She's a beauty!
Axel's got a nice set of cheeks on him as well (two sets actually...he,he.) When he's sleepy it looks like the cheeks are pulling his whole head down!
Hope you are all doing very well.