Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dear Peter

Dear Peter,

There is something I have been wanting to say for some time now. I think I am in love with you. I know it's wrong on so many levels but it's just that you bring out such strong feelings in me. I can't help that you smell so good and you're so soft to the touch. Sometime it seems like you know exactly how to meet my needs and not to mention you are ALWAYS there when I want you to be. I know I shouldn't be broadcasting this on this blog for the whole world to see but I can't help it. I compare you to all those other guys and I prefer you to all the rest. I try to resist you but then you had to be all sweet like honey. Even when you are gone it's hard not to think about you because the scent of you lingers to torment me so. I hate how you have this hold on me and what you do to my body. I'm sorry for making you hide in my closet so no one would find you. I just didn't want people to know about us yet. I was scared of what they would think when they found out how obsessed I am with you. I am sorry for being so possessive and not wanting to share you with anyone else. I wish you were more like Jif or Skippy, at least then I wouldn't want you so bad. I hate you! {I will see you again tomorrow}

Forever Yours,
Becki

p.s. I prefer you smooth, when you're crunchy you get stuck in my teeth.

2 comments:

Tami said...

HeHe I have the same confession about Nutella. Yum Yum! you crack me up!

Bret said...

That's it! Peter may have to get the boot out of the house now that I know of this lovefest! Lol, you're too funny baby.