Friday, January 8, 2010

So sweet he's Spicy!

Since I checked back into real life after the holidays I have been a maniac trying to catch up. So Bret took it upon himself to make our family dinner {w/out me asking or hint dropping} on Wednesday. {You can be envious, I know I have it good.} Anyways, He made us some Spaghetti with cauliflower and cheese sauce! He had a few bites and mention how spicy the bell peppers were. I pointed out that we didn't have any bell peppers. The sweet guy used an Anaheim Pepper in the spaghetti. I thought it was so adorable he thought it was a bell pepper and it actually tasted great but was however spicy. I love a man who is not afraid to cook with ambition!
I can't leave out the fact that he also did the dishes after wards which is not a part of our "I'll Cook, you clean" arrangement. Aaaaand he has pretty much done the dishes every night since. Something tells me I don't appreciate the man enough and that he can do better but I think it would be rude to tell God he gave me more than I deserve, I wouldn't want to sound ungrateful.

p.s. I know I suck at blogging. I am pretty much starting to loath it, maybe it's just a phase.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Good work Bret. I bet the spicy spaghetti was yummy!

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

What a great guy you have! I know what you mean about not wanting to blog! I FINALLY did a real blog post lol I am so proud of myself.