Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trunk or Treat!
























So Happy Halloween everyone! Ok, so this year didn't turn out exactly how I had imagined it. I am supposed to be Kingston. You know, Kingston, my little baby boy who just happens to still be inside of Becki for now. He has already received like 4 onesies of lions so that's why I'm wearing lion stuff. I had to explain my outfit to almost everyone so yeah, it could have been better. But I was wearing an adult diaper. Seriously I did but I shouldn't have. No one could even see it and it just felt really really weird. Have you ever worn one of those? I don't recommend it.

Now my most creative crafty wife on the other hand looked super cool as Bedtime Bear! She made the whole costume herself of course. She's supposed to be Kingston's bear. So we go together! We went to our ward party for dinner and a really cool spook house. Our ward rocks. A lot of people put tons of work into it.

Then they had a Trunk or Treat out in the parking lot. All the kids just go around and around getting tons o' candy. We even had popcorn and a snow cone machine. I loved the trunk all decked out looking like a monster.























































One of our lil' Sunbeams Delaynee. I don't know what she was but it was pretty cute.

1 comment:

The Moodys AZ said...

You both are super cute!!! Hope youboth had a great halloween...