Monday, October 15, 2007

Great benifits

As if having the easiest job ever, that is more like playtime instead of work time wasn't great enough, my job also comes with some awesome benefits, like a great discount and free classes. I figured I better take advantage while I still have free time so I started taking this portrait class 2 weeks ago and I am starting to love it. The instructor is extremely knowledgeable and has opened my eyes to the world of drawing. I can't wait to get better by the end of the 6 weeks. Here are my first two finished portraits I drew during conference weekend.

The little boy is my Favorite twin ever! He's so cute! The second is of course Bret and myself and my baby K tummy..


1 comment:

Tami said...

Becki, I don't think I can tell you enought how amazingly talented you are! Wow.