Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy FHE

We had a super fun FHE tonight. Rennai and Fran came over for dinner and then we sang a Hymn and watched one of Elder Holland's awesome talks ("From the tongue of Angels" April 2007) It was a super good talk we all enjoyed...

Then! We got to carve pumpkins.... You can see Fran carving his very FIRST pumpkin. Can't tell though cuz it looks sooo AMAZING! Then you can see my pumpkin belly... yes it's bigger than a pumpkin :0

Bret carved the ghastly Ghost, I did Sally (from the nightmare before Christmas), Rennai did Corpses Bride and Fran did Jack. It was super fun especially once we lit them up and saw them come to life!









5 comments:

Rylee said...

Those are not your average Jack o Lanterns! Way to go Crosby's!

Lisa said...

so FUN you guys!! good JOB. who did the girl or queen looking one!? TALENT! i really like them ALL!

Rennai said...

Thanks Lisa, that would be me! Wow those couldn't be worse pictures of me and Fran, thanks Beckster :) You're little pregnant self couldn't look cuter though!

Shelley said...

I am SO glad that I didn't take a picture of my sad little, normal, plain,ordinary,run of the mill, (below) average, jack 0 lantern. That would've been soo embarrassing!

Barnes Blog said...

So fun! You are so tiny!!!! I can't wait to see what King looks like when he's here.
Your house is amazing.