Thursday, October 18, 2007

Park City

My parents really hooked it up and let us come stay with them for a few day in their Park City condo at the Westgate Resort. What a fun week! Becki and I got to first hang out with her family, then with Chad, Lisa, Tami, and one of our favorite families, the Johnson's! They all came over Sunday night for a big dinner to eat and visit. It was so fun to see all their families getting so big and all grown up!

Eric Jeppsen, who was with me my whole mission from the MTC in Provo, to the 6 month detour in Virginia, on down to Arequipa, and finally back to the States. He lives in Park City right now (lucky!) and so he came over to visit as well.

On Monday we visited the Olympic Park which was kind of cool. I missed the entire 2002 Winter Olympics so I enjoyed going through the little museum they have there. Then we strolled down old town main street in Park City and got some ice cream from the Chocolate Factory. Good times.










4 comments:

Faceless Ghost said...

I had a good time. Thanks for inviting me.

Tami said...

It was so good to see you guys! Bret i will forgive you for trying to give me a swirlee. Becki you are by far the cutest pregnant lady ever:)

Rennai said...

Becki- why are you pouting silly bo billy head?

Anonymous said...

Bret made me hold my ice cream up for the camera and it fell off the stick so i couldn't eat it anymore :(