Thursday, October 18, 2007

Conference in SLC

General Conference is always a spiritual re-fuel that help whip me back in shape to remember what really matters most in life. Dad, Mom, Chad and I drove down to SLC early Sunday morning from the resort in Park City to attend the morning session. However many times I attend live, each time is just as impressive as the first. To see that building filled to the brim with faithful, eager latter-day saints all ready to listen to a prophet of God is just awesome. This was my first time back to Salt Lake since my wedding day over a year ago on Aug. 19th '06. The temple there is climbing up my list of favorite temples. My favorite talk was probably Elder Holland's about the true nature of the Godhead. Talk about tell it how it is! Bam! Lots of old friends in Virginia Beach where I served for the first 6 months of my mission needed to hear that talk. I'm stoked that Elder Eyring has been "knighted" into the first presidency. Check out this link: http://stjenksfam.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-knight-thee.html



1 comment:

Lisa said...

ahhh that was a fun little trip! thanks for the pictures! I'm glad I went for the two days. yeah! I love fall time and all the festivities.