Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TRaditional

I wanted to post November 1st to start my traditional Gratitude List but I missed it :( Let's be honest, it's not like I will actually be able to consistantly post something every day anyways so count on some of the days being combined in one post.

For day 1 I have been waiting to share my favorite hymn. I don't like to sing usually but I enjoy singing this song because it makes me happy. I whisper the words to my babies when I hold them and it's quiet. I Like the traditional hymn version the most (not the John Rutter version that is more popular) Hope it makes you just as happy as me.

idk what is with the slide show...

day 2: I found this stinkin funny video on a blog I found from another blog and sadly I don't remember who's but you've probably seen it and I don't care because it never gets old to me.

Something inside me tells me I love it so much because I can relate to the behavior.

2 comments:

Rennai said...

I totally almost started on Nov 2nd too, but was a day late so didn't :(

Tami said...

haha I love that video! i too can relate to that feeling!