Thursday, November 12, 2009

continued

day 5: Goofing around with my sisters. We think we are so funny and we desperately wish we were photogenic. My life will be in danger if I post the "other" pics.
Photobucket
{making fun of ourselves}
Photobucket

day 6: Wet eyelashes. There is something so serene and beautiful about them. I can't help but snap a photo whenever I have the chance.
Photobucket

day 7: The Nokia Twist. It could be the single coolest phone I have ever owned! In LOVE!
Photobucket

day 8: Moments like these and fighting the urge to have another. The first weeks are my favorite times in the whole world!
Photobucket

day 9: This book. "nough said.
Photobucket

day 10: This lovely piece I picked up at BlissFest. The husband is sweet enough to let me keep it even though he hates it. That's love.
Photobucket

day 11: kissing this face anytime I want.
Photobucket

day 12: ipods {specifically the touch}. what would we do without them? :)
Photobucket

No comments: