Sunday, November 8, 2009

3 Halloweens

Bret and I had 3 different Halloween parties to go to and some how ended up wearing different costumes to each one. I think that means I don't have to dress up for 3 more years. {doubtful}

At our ward party Bret was a doctor and I was the H1N1 virus {swine flu}
Photobucket

At our party Bret was Kanye West and I was Taylor Swift
Photobucket

and for Trick or Treating and some more friendly parties Bret was a Jock and I was a Nerd
Photobucket

Kingston was a Pirate {or ninja to some}
Photobucket
Photobucket

An Lo was the Pirate's Parrot
Photobucket
Photobucket

and there ya have it. Kingston has since been saying "trick treat" in the effort to get more candy from me.

3 comments:

Carli said...

I love your swine costume and nrd costume so cute! And of course the kids are looking preciouse as ever!

Lisa said...

I couldn't get enough of the pirate and his little parrot!! love it

Tami said...

I loved all your costumes! I laughed for a good 5 min looking at London so is so stinkin cute!