Tuesday, November 24, 2009

still thankful

day 17: I have a beautiful HOME filled with lovely things. We have so much space to love and grow into and I couldn't be more pleased.

day 18: Bret works for the best company with some amazing people selling the best small business software ever. Pretty much a 3 way blessing right there. I heart Infusionsoft.

day 19: I'm thankful for my talents and for a mother who cared enough to teach me and sisters close enough to practice with.

day 20: I am loving it when I get to snuggle with my babies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

day 21: I have some pretty spectacular genuine friends who are loyal, honest, kind, and make me happy. A rare find.

day 22: Technology, I am a fan and might not survive without it.

day 23: Eagar, I said it and I mean it. Wish I was there now.

day 24: The gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know it is true and I love the blessings and promises that come with.

1 comment:

Marily said...

BTW, if Infusionsoft ever needs another CPA, let us know. :)