Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Which she is me?

People have frequently commented that Kb and Lo look just like Bret and so I have started to feel sad that my kids have only small parts of me in them. However, once I obtained these baby pictures of me from my dad my confidence was rewed.


I knew I recognized Lo's chubby cheeks from somewhere. Look at those fatties!
Our smiles are one in the same. I see Lo smiling at me in this picture.

This is where I pig out {not much changes in 24 years} Sadly, Kingston has picked up on my habit for food and so you will recognize similar pictures of him chowing down on treats that toddlers should not be eating.

I still have a secret passion for Mcdonal's soft serve ice cream. {don't tell Rennai}

This is my bigger sister Missi holding me. I look happy don't I? Probably because I had just found out I had 4 older sister to love me and look out for me. I wish I could remember all the times they held me or played with me. {these sweet things have I over looked and taken for granted} I owe them so much for all they put up with because of me.
Here is where I am really impressed. Mom already has 6 kids and is pregnant with Twins yet my parents still had time to make the new babies (Brad and I) an exciting thing for the older kids. How lucky were we to have such fun and creative parents! Wish we could play again like we did back then.

4 comments:

Rennai said...

OMG that first picture looks just like London! I thought it was her until I scrolled down and read lol. I was thinking "Becki edited this picture really weird, what's going on?"

simplyshye said...

yes - she is ToTALLy you ! so beautiFUL !!! And awwwhhh -- I love this picture with everybodys masks on ;-)
so cUTE !! danG cuTE !! danG DAnG CUTE !!

Anonymous said...

Umm yes, she is most definitely you! Man you were cute!

Jen said...

You were a super cute kid!!! Dang! And YES, London looks so much like you!!! Move over, Bret!