Tuesday, April 21, 2009

3rd Row Seats

Clate Mask of Infusion Soft gave Bret 3rd row tickets to the last Suns game of the season as a gift for passing all his CPA exams. Can I just tell you how timely this gift was? Not only was I itching to get out of the house and spend time with my sweetie but I was in the mood to be around lots of people. Wish granted :) We are so lucky to receive such generous tickets and to have amazing friends who could babysit last minute. 3rd row was definitely an experience to remember. I could even get close ups of the players with my compact camera. We also got to go to the Toyota club before the game and at half time. Yay free food and drinks! I'm so glad I get to reap the rewards of all Bret's hard work.




3 comments:

Colton said...

I have never been to a basketball game, but I bet it would be amazing! Lucky!

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I would of loved to babysit.....to bad I live on Mars.

Cori Carpenter said...

Awesome! Eli would be so jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time!!