Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nice Work

Health Choice Arizona sent me this letter a while ago about how important prenatal care is blah blah blah along with a chart to be filled out by my OB. So the deal was if I went to a minimum of 6 prenatal visits and 1 follow up appointment and had the dates and my info recorded and signed by the physician then they would send me TWO $50 gift cards. I guess they weren't lying because I got the gift cards today. Yay for having other people sign a piece of paper and getting free stuff!

4 comments:

mishalee said...

nice! wish my insurance had a deal like that.

Trina said...

nice! how'd you get that deal?

Jenifer said...

Becki, I love your blog! You little kiddos are absolutely adorable! BTW I want to start selling my bleach stencil shirts, I have done lots of kids shirts and a few for me. I've given away many as gifts but I haven't sold any yet. If you have a design you want done or if you like any that you have seen, I think we can work something out. let me know!

mom said...

Becki just wanted you to know I was here I didnt know how to leave a comment but dad helped me. Your blogg is fantastic and your Picture blogg is great too.!!!! the kids get cuter every day. Brett congrats on passing the CPA!!!! I wasnt worried I knew you would pass. and your little football buddy is too cute he adores you. love to you all
mom grandma wright