Friday, March 13, 2009

So Blessed

I wanted to make something special for Lo for her to keep as a keepsake forever so when I realized she didn't have a blessing dress yet it became my project. I found myself a pattern and some material I love with all the right trimmings but it had been a few too many years since I've tried to do a pattern by myself. LUCKILY sweet Shelley was there to talk me through it. After 6hrs I can happily say I finished it and love love LOVE it! It's obviously a little big on her now but her blessing is not until May 10th (Mark your calendars!). I know it's not traditional but then again I've never been very traditional and BONUS, after my refresher course I am feeling anxious to make her some new dresses!

(she is so pretty, feel free to stare :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty!

Burgess said...

She looks like a little Kingston! What a PERFECT blessing outfit -- GORGEOUS!!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Oh my gosh I love the dress!!!! You are so talented. Wanna help me?! Haha.

Whitings said...

Congrats on London guys! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Um no, it's pretty evident here who was the cutest little girl. .....I will bring Jack over, but he is not as quiet and calm as Kingston was at this age.