Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Boy

Kingston told me he wanted to learn to fly the other day so we went to the little park in the back tonight and tried it out. He had lift-off for about 1.5 seconds so far. But I'm sure if we keep practicing we can get to like 1.8 or even 2 seconds of flight soon. It was so funny because he was obviously scared while he was in the air but then he would want me to keep doing it over and over. Becki snapped the pics right on time of course.
My awesome employer Infusionsoft hooked it up and I got free Suns tickets to Friday night's game against the Raptors. With a new baby in the house, the only stipulation was that I take Kingston with me. We threw Becki's Nash jersey on him to match mine and we had so much fun.
At halftime we went out to the concourse to stretch and Kingston very quickly won everyone's hearts that saw him. He even got requests for some pictures from the passers-by. He was chasing the moving light of an advertisement on the ground and was being so cute.
He was a good little boy for the whole game. For the first half he would clap along with everyone and would watch the game for the most part. Towards the end he got a little fussy. I just had to keep distracting him with a bag of tricks including fruit snacks, an apple, a finger puppet, his sippy cup, and Trey's beard kept him distracted for a good 15 minutes at least. By the end of the night he was one tuckered out little guy. Overall, he loved his first professional sporting event. He told me he was impressed with the way Shaq has been playing lately. The 45 points we witnessed was quite a feat. So King said that he wants to go back pretty soon. I said you got it buddy boy.

3 comments:

Rennai said...

oh my gosh, where did Kingston get those ears?? They are so cute!!

Carli said...

Bret you are such a good daddy!

Tami Crosby said...

HAHAHA heI dont think he could get any cuter!