Friday, March 27, 2009

I call him punk face

He looks sweet I know but the truth is he is nothing but trouble. He likes to throw toys at his sleeping sister's head, dump things out... especially little tiny things that are hard to clean up and he likes to climb out of bed during nap time and sleep in front of the door. I always had a thing for bad boys though and I gotta admit I am totally in love with this one.

He likes to do what the grown ups do so when I work out he wants to also. (I let him play with the 3lb weights, watch your toes)
Speaking of working out, Rennai has offered to do a FREE boot camp for all those who were asking. We just need a place big enough and you will need your how pair of free weights. We usually meet together every evenings so if you really want to join the band wagon let me know and I will tell you times and location. Be prepared to hurt though.

7 comments:

Rennai said...

You forgot to talk about the grunting noises he makes to copy too :) He's so funny!

P.S. I recommend 10-12lb weights even if you are just beginning, they are more versatile. Also, a jump rope would be awesome :)

Trina said...

I'm totally on board! call me with info!

Colton said...

I'm going to sit on the couch and eat while you guys go to boot camp. Good luck, though!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Becki I am totally interested. Can you email me the info??? I need something new to add. So fun!

The Brinkerhoff's said...

I want to but I am prego!! Can I still come???? Call or text me

Brittney said...

SHUTUP are you serious?!?! I am SOOOOO freaking in! I would love it. but please dont laugh at me when I pass out after 2 min or start to cry or look retarded and FAT!!!!! Please let me know when and where. Tell Rennai she is AMAZING!!!!!!

Rennai said...

Tell Stacy of course she can come (if her doc says it's ok).