Friday, March 27, 2009

Just stop it

London is my jolly sweet giant. At her 1 month check she was already up to 8 1/2lbs and 22 inches long. Kingston has always been tiny weeny but she is in a hurry to grow up. She is still under the 50th percentile but she just seems so much bigger to me compared to KB. She is smiling at me already and I can hardly stand how cute she is. Why oh why am I so stinkin' lucky!?!

Peanut baby and Travel

She looks like a doll
I think maybe dancing is in her future.

2 comments:

Kevin and Crystal Whitlock said...

She is so cute!!! I need to see her!!! She looks like a little Kingston in girl cloths.

Jen said...

She is so beautiful!!!! Oh my goodness, I need to see this little girl in person again SOON! I am always thinking of calling you, but I hesitate because you've got two little ones and I'm scared that you're too busy and you'll just feel overwhelmed. So, give me a call or txt and we'll get together soon! Love ya! (And your babies! They're so darn cute!)