Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rooty tooty aim and scooty!

I get so excited when he learns to do new things. Ever since he learned to roll over he has been all over the place in his crib, swing and on the floor and NOW he is scoot'n like an inch worm to get to things. I LOVE it even though that means he can scoot his way into trouble now. I wonder if he will be able to crawl by the time he is 6 months...


This is Daddy and King's favorite game. Kingston can stay up for a really long time now. I think Bret enjoys it more...Honestly, who eats like this? Silly billy!

His giggle could seriously cause global warming.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

kingston and haylie seem to have similar qualities. (as do most babies) BUT at that age She too wiggled and rolled and scooted into all sorts of trouble. and I have a picture of her drinking her cup in the same position at about that age. Love it, love it. He is so cute :-)

Lisa said...

I love the picture of him with his bottle and foot around his head!! hee hee that is so cute.

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

I love the videos! He is so adorable!