Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Friends Unite

One of my best friends was in town from Las Vegas with her new baby Luke. Adorable! Luke is so big and King is so small they are just about the same size only Luke is 7 weeks and K is almost 6 months. King was so happy to see Luke. We have a video of K practically crawling on top of Luke giggling while he tried to grab his face. So funny. They are BFF already.We went through 2 giant bags of boy clothes sorting through what would fit which baby at the right time of year. Oh and Crystal showed me the Maraka clip from SNL. Hahaha!


2 comments:

Colton said...

HA! I love that video, if you were a proper blog stalker, you would have seen it on my profile a while ago...

Can you tell me how to check for a hernia?

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

I can't believe how big Kingston is getting. Has it really been 6 months? He's so adorable!!