Thursday, May 29, 2008

My 20 seconds of fame

So I got hooked up with D-backs tickets again from Infusion. Becki wanted to go so bad with me again but she thought it would be nice to share the tickets ;-) so I took my good buddy Caleb Hammond. Well the game was a blowout, we lost 11 -3. But we decided to stay until the very end cuz you never know what might happen at a ball game...like a homerun from Mark Reynolds hit barely over our heads! It was coming straight towards us and just landed 5 rows behind us. Go to this link: http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200805292792090
and watch for me in a white hat and red d-backs shirt on the right side of the screen. Pause the video at 7 seconds and you can totally see me. Oh yeah, I'm famous.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

you are amazing brother!! way to be!

Unknown said...

Holy moly! Maybe I can get an autograph later?

Bret said...

Hey listen here "Ana Maria." I don't know who you are or why you're reading my blog but I just have one question for you: Do you enjoy mocking strangers online? Obviously, if you knew me you would know that I'm totally joking and just trying to be funny. So go away and don't leave comments on strangers blogs.