Monday, November 5, 2007

WHAT???

Bret and I have had some great company this weekend and we played Nerts with a few of them. Even though he is probably going to take this post off I thought I would show off his streak of bad luck. He was losing pretty bad but I didn't think it would last long so I took a picture when I had the chance. He came back until the very last round when he lost big time. Rennai did pretty amazing for her first time playing. She was in the lead till the very last round when I got a lucky hand. I only won by like 3 points though. It was a ton of fun, thanks for everyone who came to hang out with us. We like visitors and games.



Bret Losing to a bunch of girls? Unheard of!!!!

5 comments:

Rennai said...

HAHAHAHA You mean Bret "losing to a bunch of little girls" as he said. I think Bret is enough of a man to leave the post on here :) Bret, thanks for being such a good sport!

Tara L. Stradling said...

I bet Bret LOVED to lose - he doesn't strike me as someone who likes or appreciates losing to anyone. Happy you caught his losing in the act! (smile)

Bret said...

This post just shows how incredibly rare and unusual it is that I wasn't destroying my competition. So the girls got lucky a few times. Just enjoy it while you can ladies.

Cori Carpenter said...

Hey Becki!! It's Cori! How are you feeling? I can't believe how far along you are!! Eli and I miss the ward so much! We finally started a blog so you'll have to check it out! Stay in touch!
Cori

Enjoy the Journey said...

B & B!
Good job being man enough to admit that you can lose every once in a while! But I must say, we love Nertz at our house and you might just lose to another girl if the opportunity ever showed itself! Haha.. By the way, I love your Halloween costumes! You guys are so great! Can't wait to see what the real little Kingston will look like! I love his name and know he will live up to it! Keep hanging in there Becki! Your almost done!